WHAT IS THE AIRFLOW® ONE?
The AIRFLOW® One is the latest EMS innovation for “Guided Biofilm Therapy” for clinicians already equipped with a PIEZON® NO PAIN module on their dental unit. Created for intensive professional use, the device is characterized by unique ergonomics, high precision, easy maintenance and compliance with the highest hygiene standards.
The AIRFLOW® One has been designed with performance, safety and comfort in mind, being specifically built to cater to 2 of the 3 core treatments of the Guided Biofilm Therapy:
- AIRFLOW® – Removes biofilm, stains, and young calculus. cleans and polishes in one single procedure.
- PERIOFLOW® – PERIOFLOW and the AIRFLOW® PLUS powder are indicated for: Subgingival biofilm removal (debridement) in >4 to 9mm periodontal and peri-implant pockets and interdental spaces -Initial and follow-up (SPT) periodontal therapy -Prevention of mucositis / peri-implantitis -Initial and follow-up treatment of mucositis/peri-implantitis
KEY FEATURES OF THE AIRFLOW® ONE
- Heating system with adjustable water temperature for warm, comfortable treatments that all patients (even cold-sensitive) will accept and enjoy.
- Interactive touch panel easily regulates and adjusts the AIRFLOW® power levels, providing the most customised patient experience.
- New state-of-the-art pressurization tower can pressurize and depressurize in seconds using an integrated magnetic connection. Powder chambers are easier than ever to switch out for different treatments with no need to purge the device.
- Larger powder chambers increase efficiency during treatment with limited need to stop and add more powder.
- Wireless foot pedal with 360º power activation access offers the clinician a more convenient and ergonomic experience, while easily starting and stopping treatment.
- Completely integrated AIRFLOW® waterline purge system cleans fluid lines in under a minute for ongoing efficiency.
ERYTHRITOL is the newest innovation in dental powders with a micron size of only 14. This ultrafine powder is a sugar alcohol that is already used in dentistry and the food industry. It is safe to use subgingivally and on /around delicate surfaces such as implants and resrorations, but the harder material is twice as efficient as glycine at removing stain.
Supra & Subgingival
Stain Removal Light - Moderate
SODIUM BICARBONATE POWDER
AIRFLOW® CLASSIC sodium bicarbonate powder has just been revamped with a new formula! The new CLASSIC powder is equally as effective at removing biofilm and stains and features a reduced grain size of 40 microns to maximize patient comfort.
Stain Removal Heavy