Total Prevention Care From Diagnosis to Recall
Join Andrew Terry for this state-of-the-art hands-on CPD training course for foundational skills in Guided Biofilm Therapy!
This workshop is the ideal platform for dental clinicians to discuss the most modern, comfortable and cost effective techniques available for periodontics, restorative dentistry, orthodontics, implant maintenance and special needs. Participants will discover Guided Biofilm Therapy (GBT) and learn why it integrates with the modern concept of preventive and minimally invasive dentistry. You will have an opportunity to follow the complete Guided Biofilm Therapy protocol clinically on dental models and learn to maximize efficiency and patient comfort.
- Effectiveness of GBT compared to conventional methods for periodontics, restorative dentistry, orthodontics, implant maintenance and special needs
- The 22 applications of AIRFLOW, PERIOFLOW and PIEZON
- How to best care for natural teeth and implants to maximise longevity and minimise
risks for periodontitis and peri-implantitis
- How to maximise the collaborative role between the dentist, hygienist/oral health
therapist and the specialist
- Correctly utilise supra and sub gingival air polishing devices to eliminate biofilm prior to
hard deposit removal
- Correctly apply ultrasonic instrumentation for optimal hard deposit removal
- Putting it all together with case studies
By attending this course, you’ll make your job easier, faster, safer, and more effective. The course will show you what a health-centered, high level practice looks like and how to become one too!