AIRFLOW® Prophylaxis Master
What is The AIRFLOW® Prophylaxis Master?
The precision that is synonymous with Swiss made dental cleaning equipment is carried through into the AIRFLOW® Prophylaxis Master. This product was developed over 100,000 hours and underwent the toughest clinical and technical trials in the EMS Research Center in Switzerland. Leading dental professionals around the globe were involved in the building of this technology.
Used in Guided Biofilm Therapy, this innovative dental cleaning unit was created for intensive professional use and has been designed with your patient’s comfort in mind. Characterised by streamlined ergonomics, expert precision and effortless maintenance, this device features extremely high dental hygiene and safety standards.
Catering to the 3 core treatments of Guided Biofilm Therapy, the AIRFLOW® Prophylaxis Master performs to the highest level. Efficiently removing biofilm, plaque, calculus and stains, this powerful instrument uses the power of air, warm water (up to 40 degrees!) and ultra-fine AIRFLOW® Powder to make teeth cleaning easy.
Various Handpieces Are Included With the AIRFLOW® Prophylaxis Master
The AIRFLOW® HANDPIECE is for removal of biofilm, young calculus and stains on implants and natural teeth.
The PERIOFLOW® HANDPIECE and the AIRFLOW® PLUS powder are used in subgingival biofilm removal in periodontal and peri implant pockets. Helps to prevent mucositis and peri-implantitis.
The PIEZON® HANDPIECE is for the removal of supra and subgingival calculus.
Key Features of the AIRFLOW® Prophylaxis Master
- AIRFLOW® HANDPIECE
- PERIOFLOW® HANDPIECE
- PIEZON® NO PAIN HANDPIECE
- CAPSULE – The AIRFLOW® powder capsule is made from a polymerized impact & chemically resistant material, offering significant gains in efficiency and ergonomics with a high-volume capacity.
- PRESSURIZATION TOWER – New state-of-the-art pressurization system pressurizing and depressurizing within seconds with an integrated magnetic connection.
- BOTTLES – Equipped with 2 transparent bottles: PIEZON® and NIGHT CLEANER. The PIEZON® bottle comes with the ability to use specific disinfection solutions. The NIGHT CLEANER bottle provides easy end of the day waterline cleaning & disinfection.
- INTERACTIVE TOUCH PANEL – Simple and ergonomic, the new EMS touch panel comes with a 10 level responsive interface that regulates and manually adjusts the AIRFLOW® and PIEZON® power level. It also includes an adjustable temperature and volume control feature with operating sound notifications and maintenance reminder.
- NEW CORD – Durable and more efficient, the new EMS cord has a ‘plug-and-play’ system that is easily detachable and simple to service. Powder tubes are made with surgical stainless steel for longer lifespan. An all-in-one robust Handpiece holder with integrated water supply system.
- PEDAL – Wireless stainless steel foot-pedal with boost mode. 360º power activation access.
- EXTERNAL FILTERS – transparent air & water filters allowing for an easy check at a glance.
- PURGE SYSTEM – Completely integrated AIRFLOW® and PIEZON® waterline purge system. cleans fluid lines in under a minute.
- NEW NO PAIN TECHNOLOGY – The dynamic response adapts the output power to the force applied on the instrument. No calculus = low power. High calculus resistance = higher power for minimal invasiveness.
- HEATING SYSTEM – Heating System with an adjustable water temperature for a warm and comfortable treatment.
Book in Your Free Demo Today
Witness first hand the power and ease of use of the EMS AIRFLOW® Prophylaxis Master and book in for a free test run demo today.
Alternatively if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in contact with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members. You can also find the answers to our FAQs with Ask Tabitha, our Education Manager and award winning Dental Hygienist.