Pre-soaked pellets for biofilm disclosure.
WHY MAKE BIOFILM VISIBLE?
- With GBT we intend to eliminate all biofilm, also in difficult to access areas.
- If Biofilm is made visible, it is removed much faster with GBT.
- What you see is what you remove. Colour removal = biofilm removal. Also on soft tissues.
- The users of hand instruments, rubber cups and “polishing” paste do not like to disclose biofilm as they would need more time to finish the treatment.
- The German Stiftung Warentest reported that in conventional preventive care appointments only 50% of Biofilm is removed in difficult to access areas – with GBT clinicians can access all areas of the mouth. Coloured teeth and gums will also motivate patients to do better homecare – OHI.
Highlight to patients the disclosed biofilm and their problematic areas. The color will guide the biofilm removal with AIRFLOW® PLUS Powder. Once biofilm is removed, calculus is easier to detect.
- Pre-soaked pellets for 2 tone biofilm disclosure: Reddish for new biofilm - Blue for mature biofilm
- 250 Disclosing Pellets