Info Coming Soon
The AIRFLOW® Prophylaxis Master is EMS’ latest innovation for optimal performance application of the “Guided Biofilm Therapy” (GBT).The device is built to cater for the 3 core GBT treatments AIRFLOW® + PERIOFLOW® + PIEZON®, thus providing a comprehensive solution for prophylaxis and periodontal treatment.
- Significantly lower powder consumption
>> AIRFLOW® Handy 3.0 or 2+ consume over 80% more powder than the AIRFLOW® Prophylaxis Master.
- Versatility & safety
>> It’s important to be able to adapt powder settings based on the condition of a patients’ soft and hard tissues, the amount of plaque deposit, the type of stains and the powder and the handpiece in use (AIRFLOW® or PERIOFLOW®). The AIRFLOW® Prophylaxis Master has a built-in regulator that allows the user to deliver a precise and constant amount of powder and water for a superior clean. There is no regulator on the Handys.
- Less frequent refilling of the powder chamber due to a larger capacity
>> Up to 6 GBT treatments without refilling the powder chamber!
- Higher patient comfort due to adjustable water temperature
Weight: 5kg max. (full operating condition)
Height: 245 mm
Width: 260 mm
Length: 290 mm
Diameter: 135 mm
Height: 35 mm
Weight: 0.35kg max.
The device has to be used in a temperature between 10 and 35 °C, humidity between 30 and 75% and an altitude maximum of 2000m.
The device has to be stored in temperature between -10 and 30 °C with no water inside, humidity between 10 and 95% not condensed and pressure between 500 and 1060 hPa.
- Water: pressure 2-5bar, temperature 10-30°C, salinity 0.2% max., hardness from 8 to 12°dH, minimum flow-rate 100ml/min, RECTUS 20KA connector type. EN-1717 compliant water network/inlet is required.
- Air: pressure 4.5-7bar, dry-only (humidity 1.032g/m3 max.), oil filtered 0.1mg/m3 max., minimum flow-rate 20 Nl/min at 4.5bar, RECTUS 21KA connector type
- Water: min. 40ml/min. for AIRFLOW®, min. 30ml/min. for PIEZON®
- Air: max pressure 5bar for AIRFLOW®
The lifetime of the PIEZON®, Water and Night Cleaner Bottle is 5 years.
The lifetime of the AIRFLOW® / PERIOFLOW® / PIEZON® Handpiece is 1000 sterilization cycles.
The lifetime of the Combitorque® is 1000 sterilization cycles.
- TURNING ON:
Press the button above the powder chamber. The device goes into operating mode.
- TURNING OFF:
Press the button above the powder chamber. The device reverts back to standby.
Installation & Settings
Handpieces & Instruments
Powders & Powder Chambers
Warranty & Servicing
Do you have a question for Tabitha?
Whether you are interested in learning more about Guided Biofilm Therapy and the AIRFLOW® Dental Spa or have been using it for some time now but still require some information, simply post your question and Tabitha will answer you 🙂