WHILST OTHERS BRANDS SUGGEST 20-ISH INSTRUMENTS FOR A FULL MOUTH DEBRIDEMENT, EMS HAS DEVELOPED THE ORIGINAL PIEZON® PS INSTRUMENT, THAT DOES IT ALL.
- With a wide range of applications – scaling, periodontal debridement and restorative, it’s no wonder the PS Instrument is the most popular instrument in the world
- Designed to be as slim and as smooth as a periodontal probe, the original PIEZON® PS NO PAIN Instrument is gum-friendly, minimally invasive, maximally preventive, and preserves the epithelium thanks to its perfectly linear movements.
- The PIEZON® PS NO PAIN Instrument can be used sub- and supragingivally, in all quadrants, up to 10mm. The constant efficiency is guaranteed during all its lifetime: +1000 treatments. Its cleaning efficiency and extreme comfort to patients are also scientifically proven.
- More than 150 000 hours have been spent on technical tests and clinical trials resulting in 17 publications, guaranteeing safety, efficiency, and comfort in various situations.
- The cost of a PS instrument being only a few cents per treatment and per patient, it makes absolutely no sense to buy copies or so-called “compatible” tips.
- Primary and permanent teeth
- Interproximal access
- Crowded teeth
- Exposed dentine
- Sulcular deposits
- Preserves the epithelium
- Pockets up to 10mm
- Around orthodontic brackets
The PSR and PSL Instruments are recommended for calculus removal supra- and subgingivally up to 8mm. They access difficult-to-reach distal and mesial interproximal surfaces with superior efficacy and comfort.
COMFORTABLE AND MINIMALLY INVASIVE
The linear movement of the PSR and PSL Instruments is minimally invasive, contributing to superior patient comfort.
HEAVY CALCULUS REMOVAL
The PSR & PSL Instruments have superior efficacy in heavy calculus removal compared to the PS Instrument. They are time saving, especially during initial periodontal therapy and are indicated for adult patients. With this versatile innovation, the use of A and P Instruments is no longer required.
Like the PS Instrument, the PSR and PSL Instruments are smooth and as thin as a periodontal probe. Left and right angulations provide complete accessibility to all tooth surfaces, including furcations with optimal ergonomics. The patented design of PSR and PSL Instruments provides a unique combination of efficiency and movement linearity. The instruments are SWISS MADE: designed, produced, and tested in Switzerland.
FOR THE GENTLE AND EFFECTIVE CLEANING OF IMPLANTS AND RESTORATIONS
The EMS PI instrument features a tip-coating made of high-tech Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK) fiber that safely cleans the sensitive surfaces of implant abutments and restorations. It easily debrides plaque with surgical precision thanks to its linear oscillation and medical-grade stainless steel. It’s ideal for minimally-invasive implant maintenance, for maximum patient comfort.
- Has a High-quality surgical-grade stainless steel core to protect the instrument from breakage
- Easily and safely debrides implant and restoration surfaces
- Fully autoclavable
- Complex manufacturing process and tip engineering
- Comfortable for the patient thanks to its smooth surface coating and gentle tip motion
- Compatible with all existing EMS PIEZON® ultrasonic units